Are you looking tips to prevent hair loss?
It is a reality: millions suffer problems of fine hair, devitalized and hair loss. It is no use delude the best selling treatments fall arrest us if we ignore the way we eat. The primary objective that we must achieve is to provide nutrients that act from within and promote optimal hair nutrition, which give vitality and shine.
Here I bring you some tips to prevent hair loss, causes, and how to care from the inside to prevent it. Pollen, brewer’s yeast, alfalfa sprouts, nettle, spirulina, chlorella installed, beets … maybe some of our nutritional allies to stop hair loss and strengthen them.
Tips to prevent hair loss
Hair loss may occur as a result of many different factors. It may be due to a genetic predisposition, as in the case of male pattern baldness, which male sex hormones or androgens involved.
The causes of hair loss
It can also be a natural process of aging in the hair is becoming thinner. Although this process often originates at puberty as a result of poor diet and other bad habits. And hair loss may also occur after giving birth, hormonal changes experienced by women.
But there are also other factors such as poor circulation, skin diseases, stress, iron deficiency, heavy periods, thyroid diseases and deficiency of vitamins and minerals. With good prevention through nutrition and nutritional supplementation, we can help stop hair loss and improve their appearance.
Connective tissue strong and elastic = strong hair and bright
Hair and skin, nails, cartilage and bone contain tissue connective, also called connective tissue. This tissue consists of protein and acts as a protector of our organism.
It is what allows the entry of nutrients into cells and the output of toxins. If we have a poor quality of connective tissue, the cells will not work efficiently because an accumulation of toxins and a lack of nutrients.
Which will favor the loss of elasticity of connective tissue, hair, and nails brittle nails. Therefore, to get a hair strong, we must try to maintain healthy connective tissue.
And how? As with nutrients such as silicon, which helps the natural production of collagen and keratin, the main component of hair, skin and nails.
Other interesting nutrients are vitamin C, zinc, iron, amino acids such as L-proline, L-cysteine, L-methionine, B vitamins and antioxidant nutrients.
Hair and nervous system: very related
When we go through a time of nerves and stress often we noticed that the hair we fall more than usual or even suffer problems of scaling.
Well, skin and nervous system are closely related from the time the fetus is formed, since they start from the same embryonic layer.
For this reason, emotions and feelings are reflected in the skin and scalp.
In this case, it is essential to provide foods rich in B vitamins that nourish the system nervous. And DHA, the fatty acid omega-3 family, which favors a good balance psiquicoemocional time acts as a potent antioxidant brain. Within the group of B vitamins, it is important vitamin B5 – called also biotin, which is essential for healthy hair and helps minimize the fall.
Biotin is found in whole grains, legumes, brewer’s yeast, sunflower seeds and nuts.
Hair care starts on the inside
If we want to really strengthen the hair, it is important to act from within. If our body gets the nutrients it needs, we will have a hair with a brighter and healthier. Therefore, we must try to eat foods that nourish the nervous system, foods that strengthen connective tissue and promoting foods good detoxification.
First we have to prepare the body to promote good assimilation and absorption of food nutrients that do not generate much toxicity.
Avoid fried foods, industrial pastry products, sausages and meats excess … – and with the consumption of vegetables, fruits, vegetable protein, fish or nuts.
It will also be interesting to supplement the diet with destoxicates plants such as boldo or milk thistle to help remove accumulated toxins. And with probiotics and prebiotics to promote good intestinal health and improve the proper absorption of nutrients.
Once prepared the ground, we must pay with nutrients that promote good health of skin and hair. Both with the help of nutritional supplements designed to promote good health of hair, skin and nails as incorporating foods such as nuts, whole grains, legumes, seaweed and vegetables.
You may also like to read another article on EGoodH: Shampoo for normal hair homemade
Natural cosmetics: the great ally of your hair
It is also interesting to massage the scalp every day, and it is important not to use products with synthetic ingredients, which can often cause allergic reactions.
Avoid shampoos that contain sodium lauryl sulfate or SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), a very irritating surfactant, and opt for shampoos with natural ingredients and certified organic.
Treating hair loss
The treatment of hair loss may be oral or topical.
They contain a number of components among which are:
- L-Cystine: brightens and promotes the synthesis of keratin (a protein that is the main component of hair).
- Zinc stimulates keratin formation and protects against oxidative damage.
- Biotin: regulates sebaceous secretion.
- B vitamins: repair, regulating the hair cycle and sebaceous secretion.
- Taurine promotes the formation of keratin.
- Serenoa repens: increases the length of the hair cycle and reduces sebum secretion.
- Millet extract: rich in vitamins, minerals, essential fats and capilectina slow fall and stimulate growth.
- Catechins: promote microcirculation hair bulb level.
Among the components found in topical preparations we have:
- Minoxidil: lengthens the hair growth phase. It is used in concentrations of 2 to 5%. The most common side effects are irritation, headache, hypotension, and seborrhea.
- Serenoa> serrulata: increases the length of the hair cycle and reduces sebum secretion.
- Melatonin: an antioxidant, it stimulates stem cells favoring the growth phase.
- Ginkgo biloba is a vasodilator that increases the blood supply to the follicle, slows the aging capillary and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Stemoxydine: promotes the capillary rebirth.
- Lotions may apply on clean dry hair with a massage to promote penetration and circulation.
- Lotions or bottles are more effective than shampoos that are longer in contact with the scalp.
- The anti-hairfall shampoos are complementary to oral treatments and lotions.
Home remedies for hair loss
Applying cooking 2 tablespoons thyme and 2 tablespoons rosemary.
Boil 2 cups of water and add the plants at the time of boiling.
Let stand for 3 minutes, the tagged along and apply on the scalp and gently massage with fingers, we can make 3 days a week.
If the fall is very severe, we can liquefy a red onion, and the extracted liquid, giving a slight massage the scalp with hair unwashed, we can do it for a week every day.
Tips to prevent hair loss and corresponding care
- You need to brush your hair every day to remove debris attached.
- The hairstyle should be done with a comb that has no sharp spikes; avoid forced suspenders and hairstyles.
- Hair should be washed 1 to 2 times a week, rinsing well with soft water, and drying at moderate temperature.
- Avoid coloring and bleach hair too often.
- The fall has nothing to do with the length of hair. It falls both long hair and short.
- Wash hair frequently is not harmful. It will not fall over to wash more. It should be in a shampoo for daily use.
- The use of lacquers, brilliantine not harm the hair, but can help protect it.
- The use of caps is not harmful, but may even help protect hair.
- Shaving hair frequently will not help you become stronger.
- The use of local vitamins tend to help.
- There are many types of alopecia and each need a specific treatment. Only the hairdresser or doctor will tell us what is best for us.