What do you usually normally take for dessert? We know, sometimes it is not easy to decide because we are afraid of gaining weight or because sometimes causes us dessert stomach pain or heartburn. So what would you recommend?
Today in our space we want to give such a healthy and delicious suggestion that, you will love to try. Do you want to know what is it about?
The benefits of yogurt with papaya
We assure you that are a delicious dessert and do not cause any unexpected side effects such as bloating or poor digestion. Yogurt with papaya is a wonderful combination for the whole family and a perfect choice for you after your lunch. It will help you feel satiated and energized until late afternoon.
What if we now see what all those are benefits that can give us the combination of yogurt and papaya? Take note:
1. A natural cocktail of vitamins and minerals
With this dessert, you will get an incredible treasure of vitamins and minerals, but not forget those as beneficial bacteria that need our intestines to strengthen our bacterial flora. With just a bowl in which include a natural unsweetened yogurt and papaya eight squares, we get the following benefits:
- Carbohydrates, protein and fiber.
- Vitamin C, vitamin A, B2, niacin and folic acid.
- Phosphorus, magnesium, calcium and sodium.
- Beta-carotene and numerous antioxidants that will help us combat the effects of free radicals.
2. A very digestive dessert
The simple idea of combining yogurt with papaya will allow us to combat heartburn due to the high content of probiotics present in yogurt. We should not forget that the papaya is just one of the digestive fruits we have in nature, everything thanks to a wonderful enzyme called papain, which, for example, helps us digest proteins much better.
You may also like to read another article on eGoodH: 8 foods that will help you boost your metabolism
Likewise, it is also interesting to know that this dessert will help prevent annoying gases and even cure any gastrointestinal problems you may have.
3. It helps to prevent constipation
If you are going through a time of troublesome constipation, do not hesitate to introduce into your diet this wonderful combination of white yogurt and papaya. If you follow a proper diet rich in fiber, which does not miss those 2 liters of water a day, this dessert will also become an ally to fight constipation.
Papaya, as you know, is very rich in fiber, and if we add probiotics present in yogurt, get treated very effectively both temporary and mild constipation. Dare to try it.
4. Suitable for weight loss
This fact is very interesting. In an article published in the journal International Dairy Journal, we explained that consume a white daily (200 g) yogurt allowed us to lose that fat that is contained in the stomach, in our abdomen. All due to these beneficial bacteria in this type of fermented milk.
However, remember: just take a single white yogurt a day.
How I can prepare my dessert of yogurt with papaya?
First, you may be wondering what kind of yogurt should include in this dessert. Our first recommendation is to choose always one natural and without sugar, given its benefits for our body. Now, the second question would be: What kind of yogurt is better? Does the normal or Greek yogurt?
You may also like to read another article on eGoodH: 10 foods you should eat when you have a cold
There is no better than another answer. It all depends on your tastes and needs; hence, we offer you the following data to be yourself that you choose:
Greek yogurt (225 g)
- 134 calories.
- 24 g protein.
- 27% calcium.
- In the production process, water is filtered to make it creamier.
Normal nonfat yogurt (225 g) white
- 114 calories.
- 9.5 g protein.
- 34% calcium.
Ingredients for my dessert of yogurt and papaya
- A natural unsweetened yogurt.
- 8 squares papaya.
- 2 chopped almonds.
- 2 g of brown sugar cane integral.
- A bowl or bowl.
- It is very simple to prepare. First thing we do is cut those eight squares natural papaya . Find one that is not overripe. Otherwise, you can greatly alter the final taste of our dessert.
- Dumps the plain yogurt without sugar in the bowl and stir well for a minute to make it very creamy. Then appends those bits papaya and again remove the entire mixture for our bowl is well homogeneous.
- The next step is very simple too. Just sprinkle over the sugar teaspoon brown cane, then let fall also those two chopped almonds.
- Now you just have to leave it in the refrigerator about 10 minutes so it is very fresh and so you can enjoy a dessert as healthy as delicious.
- You can take it, if you wish, 3 times a week. It is ideal for children and especially for the elderly, since it will help to better digest food, to avoid classical own constipated elderly and, above all, to enjoy an easy dessert to chew and they impress you with its flavor.