To get perfect buttocks is essential to be constant. If you do not have much resistance we can begin with few repetitions of each exercise and go increasing them weekly.
Who would not want to have the same buttocks than those of models, actresses and celebrities?
Especially when it is coming summer we make every effort to look decent buttocks of admiration (and yes, a little envious). Therefore in this article we offer the best exercises for perfect glutes. Let’s train has been said!
How to have a perfect back
Did you know that the buttocks are the body’s largest muscle? And so we need to do exercise. Those who want to get perfect buttocks should train at least 3 times a week and at least 15 minutes each time. If you follow a routine a month and you feed correctly have more interesting results.
Some of the exercises listed are…
It is “exercise” par excellence to have buttocks 10. There are several types, but it is best to start with the simplest.
- Standing legs apart to shoulder width and then bend your knees as you lower the back. Remember to keep your back straight.
- You can help keep your balance if you stretch your arms in front or side of the body.
- Do sets of 10 repetitions. A week increases to 20 reps per month and you can add hand weights.
Another very good exercise that will help strengthens the muscles of the buttocks, thighs and legs. You must rest your hands and knees on the floor. Always keep tight abdomen.
- Raise your right leg as if you were to give a kick to the ceiling. The sole should be parallel to the floor.
- Hold a few seconds and returns to the starting position, but without supporting the knee on the mat.
- Repeat 9 more times before switching legs.
- In the second week increases to 20 repetitions per leg and 30 days adds weight in the calves.
Another version of the rear kick is stand and supports the back of the chair or a table. Lift one leg as straight as possible, keep a few seconds.
Lowering contracts buttocks, alternate lifting each leg to complete 20 reps (then 30 and finally 40).
It is important to keep your back straight at all times and that the knee does not exceed the imaginary line of the toes. The exercise is simple.
- Stand with your legs together takes a step forward with the right foot and bend your knee while you descend the trunk. Hold a few seconds and get right again.
- Then switch to the other leg and so on to complete 20 repetitions.
- For the second stage beam 40 (20 per leg) and the third adds small dumbbell in each hand.
You may also like to read another article on eGoodH: 4 Ways to keep motivated in training
While this exercise is used more than anything to have the defined abdomen, is very good for strengthening thighs and buttocks.
- Lie face up on the mat or floor.
- Supports the soles of the feet and palms on the floor.
- Raise your pelvis as you can (as if you tried to touch the ceiling). Hold the position and rest.
- The series begins with 15 repetitions, and then increased to 25.
- By the third week and you’ll be able to add a weight to height belly.
Begin standing with feet together.
- Crouch slightly, pushing the hips back and keeping your back as straight as possible, the abdominals firm.
- Open the right leg to the side (as you can) and then crosses behind the left leg.
- Then open the left leg and right crosses behind.
- Once you have mastered the movement adds a few small jumps whenever you are traveling. Repeat 20 times.
Jumping Jacks (separation of legs jump)
- Start standing with arms close to the body.
- You jumps up and opens your legs while wearing the arms above the head (so that the palms touch).
- Return to the starting position and repeat 9 times.
No need to get too high, you can start by simply opening your legs so that the feet touch the ground. The idea is that more and more reps do and get faster.
For this exercise you need a little practice and balance but it’s easy once you train several times.
- Start standing with your legs together.
- Take a step back with the right foot, lean hips back and bend the knee. So the left leg is well stretched.
- Return to the starting position and do the other side.
Mountain climbers (climbers)
Imagine you are climbing a mountain (but horizontally).
- Supports the palms on the floor and stretch your legs, as if you did pushups.
- The exercise consists of similar to climbers movements, but on the floor.
- Basically you have to bend the right knee so that it is near the abdomen while the right foot moves up touching the floor.
- Low and do the same with the left knee.
This exercise works the entire leg in general and in particular the buttocks.
- Just get right with arms resting on the sides of the body and put on tiptoe.
- Hold for a few seconds and low heels.
- Repeats at least 20 times.
- To keep your balance you can hold with the wall, a bar or chair.
- Elevating heels will help you say goodbye to flab.