Chickenpox is almost always catch us by surprise, as its symptoms are very bothersome should know what the best natural remedies are.
What is it?
Chickenpox is an infectious skin disease caused by a virus.
Causes and how to avoid infection
The cause is a virus. According to most experts is the same virus that shingles. The chances of infection are highest four or five days before they leave the grains or vesiculate and continue until all the grains have their scab.
Avoid contact with people who are in the infectious process and if they are people of the same family extreme hygiene (washing hands before and after eating, after using the bathroom, not sharing the same bed or eating utensils, etc.).
You can also infect chickenpox a person who has shingles. A person who has already had chickenpox can develop shingles if contact with chickenpox. Normally chickenpox happens only once in life.
Symptoms of chickenpox
At first the symptoms of chickenpox can be confused with flu as there is low fever, malaise and loss of appetite. After a few blisters or vesicles that does not ooze and they dry slowly appear. They are biting fairly and last about a week. At first they appear a few and then go out progressively. They can go to the head and elsewhere in the body.
As calm itching with natural remedies
- Take a warm bath in which has been diluted half cup of apple cider vinegar.
- The warm bath with oatmeal infusion is the most used. Two cups of oatmeal boiled in two liters of water for 10 minutes. Pour into a cloth bag, it tied well and gets into the tub. The water will gradually becoming cloudy. Carma itches a lot.
- Sodium bicarbonate is one of the best natural remedies to soothe the itching from chickenpox. Two tablespoons diluted in a pint of chilly water and applied with a thin cloth on the blisters. First try on some scratch or granites worst aspect to see that is not going to irritate the patient. Allow the water to dry on the skin.
- Usually it works also compresses infusion, and cold, lettuce leaves.
Medicinal plants and herbal medicine
- Aloe Vera or Aloe Vera is the most suitable plants. If we apply the pulp on each granite or gallbladder we can relieve itching, prevent infection and especially avoid leaving any scars (people often scratching a lot and make wounds).
- Calendula cream always seems to relieve itching and prevents vesiculate infected. If we have calendula cream could also clean vesiculate chickenpox with Calendula leaf tea.
- Since it is a viral disease can be very convenient to take medicinal plants that improve our defenses: Echinacea, propolis, thyme, etc. You can also help a purifying herbal tea: nettle, dandelion, burdock, etc.
You may also like to read another article on eGoodH: How To Identify A Melanoma
Disappear marks skin
If despite all the treatments for chickenpox we were any mark or scar we can always apply to the area a few drops of Rosehip oil. In many cases the scar usually disappears because it is very regenerating.
Diet or ideal nutrition for chickenpox
As the patient usually has no appetite ideally leverage to make a semiannual from fruit and juices or fruit juices and vegetables. After a couple of days the person feels better, restores appetite and can start eating again (the first days take only vegetables, fruits, sprouts and some vegetables).
- Enemas: Enemas always help a lot to clean the intestines and that indirectly makes the body more easily dispose of toxins and we improve faster. Ask your doctor or specialist advice.
- Homeopathy: Homeopathic remedy Rhus Toxicodendrum and Pulsatilla can be very helpful. Consult with a homeopath or specialist.
Finally say that the sickroom of chickenpox should always be well ventilated and it is desirable that the patient is taken in low light since the eyes are very sensitive for the disease.