Liver disease should not be taken lightly because the liver is a true laboratory that performs a myriad of vital functions.
Etiology or causes of liver diseases
- The origin of the liver or liver diseases can be very diverse:
- Caused by viruses (as in the case of different types of hepatitis)
- Related to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs.
- By bad lifestyle habits (diet, alcohol, drugs, etc.)
- As a side effect of some medications.
- Ingestion of toxic chemicals or poisons.
Symptoms of liver disease
Being different ailments, even attack the same organ, usually have a very characteristic symptomatology.
Some of the most common liver disease symptoms are:
- Jaundice (yellow skin tone)
- High levels of transaminases.
- Digestive problems and vomiting (sometimes with blood).
- Mental problems (trial or incoherent speech, impaired memory, mood swings or outbursts of anger, even hallucinations, etc.)
- Motor problems (clumsiness, uncoordinated movements, imbalance, etc.)
- Persistent sore head (especially when the cause is due to alcohol abuse).
Prevention of liver diseases
In principle, there are no concrete specifications that have to be followed in the prevention of liver diseases. Except in cases of Hepatitis B and C that come from venereal diseases, the prevention through the use of condoms and not self-medicate to avoid exposing the liver to toxic in excess.
Otherwise not abuse alcohol, snuff and maintain a healthy diet and, occasionally, debug it with some of the recommendations of our section dedicated to liver diseases. And treat any liver disease that suffers for it is not complicated or become cancerous.
You may also like to read another article on eGoodH: Lower Your High Blood Pressure The Lifestyle Way
Different types of liver disease
- Stones in the gallbladder: They are formed by the sedimentation of the components of bile. The size and consistency of the stones are variable.
- Fatty liver or steatosis: Liver disease characterized by the accumulation of fatty acids and triglycerides in liver cells.
- Cirrhosis: It is the result of damage to the liver for years, characterized by the accumulation of fibrosis in liver tissue.
- Cholecystitis: Inflammation of the gallbladder wall and surrounding abdominal lining, due to the presence of stones.
- Hepatitis: is an infectious viral disease type.
Emotional interpretation of liver diseases
The liver represents the cleansing of negative emotions in the body highlighting anger, intolerance and impatience.
Positive emotion of liver diseases
Avoid accumulation of negative feelings and address them without guilt or judged by feeling them at a given time, which is part of being human.
I accept the negative feelings that flow in me and let you go, neither rejection nor me pleasure in them. To enter positive feelings and you can receive from the people around me and wants.
We recommend you see our whole section dedicated to liver diseases, individualized for each and which find nutrition, natural remedies, and therapies for each of the articles liver ailments. Visit http://graphixgaming.com/ for more ideas and information.