Both the peach and green tea, as well as other types of tea has compounds that help fight obesity and give us lots of antioxidants.
If you’ve never tried the peach milkshake with green tea, this is your chance to find out.
It is possible that this combination will prove somewhat strange, but we assure you that are an excellent complement to be losing weight slowly. Not to miss!
It is a simple recipe, which you get in turn, the amount of water you want.
If you are looking for a morning smoothie with which to start the day with energy, feel free to add a single glass, but if you want a refreshing drink all day, just include a liter of water.
Anyway, do not miss the opportunity to try something healthy and delicious.
The benefits of peach smoothie and green tea
Point out, as a curiosity, that some people choose to add black tea instead of green tea. The flavor is more intense, but both are adequate to speed up metabolism and promote fat burning.
However, if you prefer to minimize the presence of protein, your best choice is white tea. Delicious too!
Something that we must consider in turn is that this drink, alone, will not lose weight. It is an addition, facilitator remedy to accompany with proper diet and some exercise.
We explain now the benefits that can provide this smoothie of peach and green tea.
A nourishing remedy
With an almost negligible level of fat or calories, this shake becomes a wonderful choice for our breakfast, because of its high nutritional value.
- Peaches are rich in vitamin A, beta-carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin E, K, B1, B2, B3 and B6.
- In addition, the combination of peach and green tea we will also provide calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese, phosphorus, zinc and copper.
An antioxidant remedy to cleanse the body
Both green tea and peach we will provide multiple antioxidants.
Chlorogenic acid present in the peach and lutein, zeaxanthin and green tea catechins, help us to cleanse the body, eliminate toxins, take care of our liver and combat premature aging.
How can you resist?
We fight obesity
The peach contains bioactive components capable of dealing with obesity. According to a study, this is due to the presence of some phenolic compounds with properties anti-inflammatory, able to regulate metabolic syndrome.
We cannot forget that great ally to control our weight is green tea.
With its ability to accelerate metabolism, we provide our bodies into “thermogenesis” to make it easier for us to phase out the toughest fat.
You may also like to read another article on EGoodH: Using ginger to combat abdominal fat
We face neurodegenerative diseases
In our brain loves green tea. Its antioxidants and catechins facilitate nerve impulse and connectivity of its memory cells to settle and facilitate concentration.
- In turn, the peach pulp and natural juice have beneficial effects on the central cholinergic system.
- The cholinergic system is a neurotransmitter mechanism acts as “base control” of memory and learning.
- Thanks to the benefits Peach got the cholinergic system is not degenerate and can thus allow the emergence of the disease of Alzheimer.
Preparing my peach smoothie and green tea
- 3 tablespoons green tea leaves (30 g)
- 2 medium peaches (300 g)
- The zest of ½ lemons (without the white inside, 10 g)
- 1 liter of water
- The first thing we do is put a glass of warm water (200 ml). Before coming to the boil, add the green tea and the lemon rind.
- Allows infusion over half an hour. After that, we turn off the heat and let stand about 15 minutes. Very easy!
- Now we go and prepare peaches. Wash them well and, without removing the skin, they removed the bone and cut into cubes.
- Now, the next step is to liquefy peaches to stay alone with the pulp.
- Strain the infusion of green tea and lemon and take it to a pitcher where it will mix with the rest of the water.
- We just need to add the pulp of peaches and stir well all content.
- If you want, help yourself with the mixer so that everything is homogeneous.
We assure you that are a delicious shake.