A silky, manageable and smooth hair is the dream of almost everyone, however, have the hair of your dreams does not always seem so simple, especially when our hair looks rough, dry, open or foam tips.
Plates, tumblers, sun, hot water shower, pollution, there are many factors that can damage our hair, brush it even excessively, however, some ingredients and home remedies can restore its vitality, shine and appearance healthy.
Dry hair is often abused especially appreciated the tips, it becomes unwieldy and may even open at the ends, to prevent further damages or to improve their appearance, try to follow these recommendations.
- Avoid using irons, dryers or other utensils for hair that expose to heat
- Avoid using chemical dyes
- Avoid hot water in the shower, use warm water to cool hair
- Do not sleep with wet hair because the hair is wet when it is damaged more easily.
- Avoid chemical treatments to change the structure of your hair as permanent straightening
Oils for dry hair
The different natural oils can help repair dry, damaged hair, humidifying and restoring its manageability. Some of the most recommended oils for this purpose are the coconut, almond or olive oil.
- To get the oil, take enough oil for your hair may be one or two tablespoons, depending on the length and place in a saucepan.
- Heat oil until warm, remember that you should not overheat, it takes a little with your fingertips, and apply the oil on the scalp, massaging gently in circles, distributed to the tips of your hair your fingers without using force, it is not necessary that the hair is excessively oily or covered completely.
- Let stand for at least two hours and wash your hair normally. You can use this remedy at night and rinse in the morning. Perform two to three times a week the first two weeks and then repeated only once a week to maintain results.
The avocado is not only a source of vitamins A, DE, and biotin, also contains amino acids and minerals like iron, magnesium and copper. Furthermore, the source is healthy avocado oils help recover our hair moisturization.
To use it you need only prepare a mask with the flesh of an avocado, a tablespoon of olive oil and egg, mix well mashing avocado until smooth.
With your fingers take the mixture and distribute it on your scalp and hair, leave on for half an hour and then rinse. You can use warm water to remove, wash your hair normally.
Aloe Vera for dry and damaged hair
Aloe Vera is a plant with many benefits, and hair is not excluded from its benefits. This ingredient is used to combat hair loss naturally but can also be used to soften the hair.
A simple recipe is to mix 1 handful of flowers of hibiscus with a quarter cup of aloe vera gel, add a teaspoon of olive oil and mix well, crushing hibiscus flowers.
Once you have the mixture comes to wash your hair in the shower normally but instead of conventional conditioner uses mixed with aloe vera, applied to the scalp to ends, leave on for 10 minutes and remove with water tibia.
Olive oil and rosemary
Olive oil can do wonders for your hair before using seeks to warm it a little, and add 5 drops of rosemary oil, take your fingers and gives a gentle massage with your fingertips, distributing the mixture for leather haired. At the end with your fingers brush your hair to distribute a little oil for this, let stand overnight and in the morning, wash your hair normally. You can use a shower cap to sleep with the mixture without dirtying your bedding.
Vinegar for dry hair
The apple cider vinegar has been used since ancient times to improve the condition of hair naturally. With Vinegar can clean the scalp and restore its natural Ph, you can even fight dandruff and certain parasites like lice, besides providing health to damaged hair.
Prepare a mixture of mouthwash with 3 cups water and 1 cup of apple cider vinegar, wash your hair normally and then use the vinegar-based rinse before leaving the bathroom, let stand for 15-20 minutes before rinsing with warm water to lukewarm, gently dry your hair, repeated once a week for a month, then repeat only once a month, if you abuse the vinegar can further dry hair.