To keep your skin soft and combat the signs of aging is very important to moisturize daily. It is also advisable to exfoliate, at least, once a month, to remove dead cells.
Every day our skin is exposed to factors, which may damage it, ruining the beauty and deteriorate gradually his health. The exposure to free radicals pollution, cigarette smoke, at temperatures too high or too low, the rays UV or poor nutrition can steal moisture to the skin and accelerate the premature aging process. Having dry skin is not pleasant, and of course, we are always looking for an appropriate way to take care of them and give her the proper wetting that allows us to show it off in all its beauty. Luckily, today there are several treatments that can be applied to favor hydration of the skin and get an ever softer, smoother and younger.
If you tend to suffer from dry skin, consider that this type of skin is the one that requires more care and precautions. Below we show you all the steps needed to combat dryness and get the skin that is most desired.
Tips for a soft, smooth and youthful
- If you like to enjoy a nice hot bath in the morning or late in the day, please remember that, although it can be relaxing, not doing a favor to your skin: hot water and prolonged time to soak reduce the natural oils of the skin and this causes and worsens the dryness. It is better to opt for a shower with lukewarm water, of no more than 15 minutes. If you can choose the cold water, however, even better.
- When it comes time to clean and dry the skin, do it with gentle strokes and pay attention to products used for cleaning. If you suffer from dry skin, try to use a specific makeup remover to combat dryness. Apply it gently with a sponge to get the best results. In case you use deodorant or antiperspirant sprays, please remember that you can only use them on your armpits: apply them in other parts of the body can cause skin problems. Finally, when you have to dry yourself, do it by gently tapping, without rubbing.
- After drying the skin, keep it moistened by applying moisturizing creams that contain hyaluronic acid, lanonina, mineral oil and / or petrolatum. These ingredients are essential to fight dryness. In addition, you can opt for natural alternatives, using the essential oils or preparing a mask that includes moisturizing ingredients.
- It regularly exfoliates the skin well, at least once a week. On the market, there are several exfoliating products, but their chemical compounds can further worsen the situation. For this reason we recommend that you prepare a homemade scrub with natural ingredients which idratino and protect the skin by removing dead cells.
- Follow a healthy diet, rich in antioxidants to fight harmful free radicals. Try to increase the consumption of fruit and vegetables, as well as the healthy fats such as Omega 3.
- Remember to drink at least two liters of water a day: this will help to keep the skin hydrated and to have of immediately visible results.
You may also like to read another article on EGoodH: BB, CC, DD, EE cream: What is the difference?
Moisturizing mask for young skin
This powerful natural mask combines three ingredients very beneficial properties for the skin, which , thanks to their properties to moisturize deeply, delaying the appearance of wrinkles and premature aging.
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- ½ cucumber smoothie
- 1 tablespoon honey
What should you do?
Mix all ingredients well and then apply them to the skin. Leave for 15 minutes and withdrawn with cold water.
Exfoliating mask for dry skin
This mask is ideal to exfoliate the skin and remove dead cells that accumulate because of the different factors we are exposed to every day. Its ingredients moisturize the skin, clean deep and help fight premature aging.
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons honeybee
- ¼ orange juice
What should you do?
Mix all ingredients in a bowl until it forms a kind of dough. Once ready, apply it on clean skin, making the light circular massages. Leave for 15 minutes and rinsed with cold water.