The causes of rheumatoid arthritis are very diverse and, today, there are only remedies to relieve pain but can help Natural Medicine?
What is Rheumatoid arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease in which joints become inflamed, hurt a lot and tend to deform and lose mobility. Tendons, ligaments and muscles tend to also be affected.
The most common symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis are inflammation, pain and stiffness of the joints. When we got up took a while to be “put in place” and we can begin to move more easily.
Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Most studies say it is an autoimmune problem. It is our own organism that attacks our joints, tendons, etc.
Natural Medicine seeks to regulate the immune system by helping the person improve their quality of life and regain a healthier habits:
- Reduce, as much as possible, stress.
- Changing to a healthier diet.
- Perform gentle exercises, scheduled by the specialist, to gently mobilize the joints so that not tranquilize.
- Losing weight (if we obesity) to suffer less joints.
- Alkalizing the body and remove toxins.
Nor have we never rule out food allergies (gluten, lactose, wheat, etc.). Although not the primary cause many patients greatly improved by eliminating certain foods from your diet.
Proper Diet for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Diet rich in raw vegetables and sprouts as we provide many enzymes and purify the body.
- Fruits that are not acidic.
- Antioxidants broths. A good bowl before the midday meal and dinner. They can be made from cabbage leaves, artichoke, onion, garlic, leek, celery, turnip and a piece of kombu seaweed. Boil 40 minutes. We can take only the broth and add a squeeze of lemon before drinking. It is one of the remedies for arthritis cheaper and more efficient.
- Vegetable proteins. Soy and its derivatives (tofu, tempeh, miso, etc.), nuts and Quorn can help us change our diet and avoid meat (especially red).
- Blue Fish. Your contribution of Omega 3 is very beneficial for people with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Flax seeds, hemp and chia also bring us a lot Omega 3 from plant sources.
Not recommended foods
- It was traditionally a disease affecting mainly rich people as it was more than he could abuse meat and alcohol. Today also affects refined foods, bad habits and stress.
- Avoid therefore red meats and sausages.
- No coffee, tea, alcohol, sugar, soda or type Colas.
- Avoid milk (cow’s milk, cheese, yogurt, etc.). Some people observe a great improvement by leaving them as cow’s milk and our immune system are not too “friends”. As quickly will people saying this has no scientific basis we will say only three months and valorad try. Calcium also have it in: oily fish, nuts, seaweed, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, legumes, eggs, vegetables, etc.
- There are natural therapists who recommend not to take food from the family Solanaceae (potato, pepper, tomato and eggplant). As with dairy, you can try two or three months without taking them.
In the case of rheumatoid arthritis always we recommend testing for food intolerance.
You may also like to read another article on EGoodH: Treatment of sarcoidosis
Herbal Medicine for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Harpagofito: It is one of the most effective natural anti-inflammatory.
- Ginger: is another great anti – inflammatory. Ideal when the person getting relief from the heat and a whopping people.
- Juniper berries: large kidney cleanser.
- Willow Bark: is the natural aspirin. It is not compatible with beta blockers or allergic to aspirin.
- Green Nettle is very cleansing , but at the same time very mineralization.
- Omega 3: It is, today, one of the best allies against rheumatoid arthritis. It is usually taken in capsule form or “pearls” not to notice the taste.
- Magnesium and collagen: It is a very effective and inexpensive combination. Take for three months and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Seawater: It is another great remedy and dirt cheap if we live next to the sea. Take about 75 ml of seawater and 250 ml of fresh water (before breakfast and dinner). Its alkalizing effect is stunning. See section on our website Therapy Quinton paragraph of Method. There explained in depth why it is so effective seawater.
Other tips for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Avoid all drugs that are not recommended by the doctor and are not essential. It is one of the most paramedicals countries in the world and that overload the body of chemical elements with their relevant side effects.
- Massage with sesame oil and a few drops of extract of Arnica and Devil’s Claw.
- The clay packs are very convenient, especially when we note that very hot and inflamed area. If the notice cold will help us more a compress with ginger tea.
Acupuncture, homeopathy or reflexology are just some of the many natural therapies that can help in case of rheumatoid arthritis. Seek an experienced specialist but flee from the promises of instant cure.
If we have been subjected for a long time, some sort of labor, physical or emotional stress will be very convenient to find some technique to help us: Bach flowers, Reiki, Tai Chi, Yoga, etc.
Usually treatment for rheumatoid arthritis is usually limited only to alleviate the pain. As we have seen, the patient has, fortunately, many other ways to collaborate in their own improvement.