Those who are not used to doing physical activity should proceed gradually and without forcing too much, to avoid getting hurt. It may later increase the intensity. More than to have a lean and toned figure, many women would like to lose a few centimeters from the waist to have the body more pronounced curves.
To achieve this approach may be different, but the exercise remains one of the main keys to a good result. Typically, the excess pounds in this area of the body are the result of a sedentary lifestyle and poor eating habits. They can, however, also influence genetic factors or malfunction of the thyroid gland.
Leaving aside the possible causes, some sequences of exercises allow you to act in a localized way, helping you more to reshape the hips. Today we show you six exercises to do at home, so simple that you will have no more excuses. At work!
It is an exercise of power that will allow you to streamline your waistline and the abdomen.
- Lie on your side with your legs straight, one above the other, and lean on the forearm.
- Rise up from the ground with the pelvis, forming a straight line with the whole body; try to maintain the position for about 20 seconds.
- Return slowly to the starting position. Perform the same movement on the other side.
- Remember to keep the contracts abdominal muscles, your back straight and shoulders perpendicular to the body line.
2. Legs raised
There are several exercises to legs raised that help to exercise the muscle groups of the trunk. We’re showing you one that is to run small lateral movements and that will make you get a wasp waist.
- Lie on your back, arms at your sides, with your palms flat on the floor. Raise both legs by bending the knees slightly.
- Keeping your legs together, move them to the right side, you can plant in the middle, finally move them to the left side.
- Repeat this movement for 45 seconds, then rest.
3. Side Abs
The advantage is that the abs can be performed in many ways and all serve to shape the abdomen and hips. This exercise is done with a slight lateral movement that allows you to focus the work on the waist muscles.
- Lie on your back, arms behind his head, knees flexed. Stand up with your torso until you get in touch with his left arm on his right knee.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the movement on the other side.
- Alternating movements performed for 45 or 60 seconds.
4. Stretches Arm
This is one of the most simple exercises; You can be made at any time of the day.
- Stand with your feet slightly apart, arms raised.
- Extend your right arm as you can, as if to touch the ceiling.
- Perform the movement with caution and small pickups, to avoid crossing or stretch the muscles too.
- Do 10 repetitions on each side.
You may also like to read another article on EGoodH: Advantages and disadvantages of running and listening to music
5. Plank with hip rotation
The plank is a very common type of exercise that allows you to exercise different muscle groups. They are resistance exercises that shape the waistline, abdomen and buttocks. They also help to reduce the tension in the lower back. This variation provides a simple movement of the hip, which increases the intensity, stimulating the weight loss in a more localized manner.
- Lying on his stomach, lean on your forearms and toes.
- Make sure that your back is straight, then begin to rotate your hips from side to side.
- Try to withstand 30 -45 seconds.
6. Rotate the torso
The rotation of the trunk on both sides is one of the classic activities for shaping and toning the waistline.
- Standing, legs apart, knees slightly bent, hands on hips.
- Turn the torso as you can, first right and then left.
- Keep your back straight while performing the exercise and make sure you only rotate the torso, keeping your pelvis property.
- Perform 20 repetitions on each side.
Finally, remember that a small waist by toned muscles is the result of physical activity and constant attention to diet. None of these exercises will give you results if not accompanied them to a diet to control calorie intake and other healthy habits.